DeepFreeze7

Reputable
Jul 2, 2016
So I got this new open box laptop from Best Buy a couple days ago. It is a Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB running windows 10. The problem I'm running into is that I cannot connect to my own local internet. My other laptops connect just fine. It will not work at my house or my sisters. It worked at Best Buy when I brought it to the Geek Squad and it also worked at a local Caribou Coffee shop. Not sure what is wrong with this laptop but it is starting to annoy me. When I try to connect it says Connecting then never fully connects. It says "Not connected no connections are available." One thing I noticed is that it is not showing all of my home connections either. It feels like I tried all the little things. I even tried reinstalling the network drivers from Lenovos website and they are already installed. Any help would be appreciated!

DeepFreeze7

Reputable
Jul 2, 2016
Update:

walking around the house with the laptop I was able to get 1 bar of connection. Not sure why the signal is so weak. My other laptop is not this bad on the wireless connection. Thinking this is a lemon of a laptop.

TRENDING THREADS