new led monitor

shayanabc

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
Hi guys

Yesterday i bought a new led monitir, the 24m45hq made by lg. I like the big display and it also has alot of colours but it seems like the monitor is made of poor quality plastic components. My previous screen felt really stiff when i tried to twist the edges of it, but this one feels really fragile. It seems like if i would twist too hard the screen would break. Idk wether this is normal or its just me having a bad monitor?

Thanks in advance :)

Solution
I can't seem to find any reviews about it. Might be bad quality, however please remember that the monitor is very thin. If you had a little old monitor like me, it will feel pretty fragile when you get a new, thin monitor. It probably weights less too, so that may be one reason it feels so fragile.

Chickenator

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
I can't seem to find any reviews about it. Might be bad quality, however please remember that the monitor is very thin. If you had a little old monitor like me, it will feel pretty fragile when you get a new, thin monitor. It probably weights less too, so that may be one reason it feels so fragile.

Solution

shayanabc

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
Thanks for the quick answers guys.

I cant seem to find any english reviews either. I guess its just made like this, altho i am pretty sure the plastic they used is of bad quality. It seems like the whole led display is flexible, especially at the edges and the plastic corners are pretty easy to bend to. I guess i shouldnt bother that much, atleast i have no dead pixels (yet) xp