[SOLVED] new liquid cooling

enoughisenough

Commendable
May 13, 2019
Hey guys.
I'm Intrested in buying liquid cooling for my gigabtye AC300 case.
I now have fan block AC700.
I want to know your opinion on the Cougar AQUA-360 Liquid Cooling System
If It fits my case and also If you guys have any other recomnations for that price range.
Thank you so much for the help, sorry for typing error, I'm with my phone.

Solution
Hi, yes it will work with the AIO installed in the front as the AC300 can take a 360mm aio in the front. The issue you might have is temps as the case has a closed of front with only small vents fro the aio to breathe and bring air in over the AIO.

It might be better to go for a 280mm AIO and install it in the top extracting air out of the top of the case and use 3 x 120mm fans to bring air in from the front...Temps would be better and there is hardly any difference between a 280mm AIO and a 360mm AIO..
Hi, yes it will work with the AIO installed in the front as the AC300 can take a 360mm aio in the front. The issue you might have is temps as the case has a closed of front with only small vents fro the aio to breathe and bring air in over the AIO.

It might be better to go for a 280mm AIO and install it in the top extracting air out of the top of the case and use 3 x 120mm fans to bring air in from the front...Temps would be better and there is hardly any difference between a 280mm AIO and a 360mm AIO..

Solution

enoughisenough

Commendable
May 13, 2019
The problem Is that I already have a set of fans for my top that I paid for them alot of money.
And the front fans are just stock.
So I wanted to put it there, I have no problem even take 240 or something to the front.
Thank you for your quick replay !