Question New logitech z906 buzz when shuting down pc

May 11, 2023
hello,i just build my new pc and bought new logitech z906 speakers,connected them with 3 jacks for 5.1 souround to a creative zxr sound card,all drivers updated on windows 11,everything works fine with no buzz or noise while hearing music and videos.the problem is that when i go to turn of the computer from windows,for like 2-4 seconds until computer completely turns off i hear this buzzing like draining sound ,i made a video too maybe some1 knows whats going on.it only happens on turn off,while rebooting i get no buzz.i tried some things like cleaning jacks but nothing worked,i moved the signal cable away from any power cables but still the same.i used the onboard audio from motherboard and have no noise while powering off(at least for the 3 power offs i tested it)i used the digital output cable from the zxr and selected the digital input from the console while selected encoder for dolby on command app and no noise again.so it has to do something with the zxr and/or jacks.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/u83NJWfeTTw

May 11, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you see if your residence has a grounding issue? The sound seems to be as if the speaker's are in a ground loop. Perhaps see if relocating to another wall outlet changes your experience.
hellooo :),from the wall socket i have a multiplug of 2 plugs ,1 gives power to an apc surge protector where pc is powered,and the other 1 gives power to an other apc surge protector where speakers ar plugged.(i have 2 surge protectors cause 1 is full)can this cnnection be the fault?

May 11, 2023
changing outlets didnt work,and checked the ground in the wall outlet is connected fine.something that i discovered is that when i removed the jacks from the pc and left them connected to the z906 with the speaker on,when i touched with one hard the jacks and the other i accidentally touched the back of the case i felt a little touch of low voltage i quess?it was like a tiny bite.is this normal?i think the pc was turned off but not sure

TRENDING THREADS