New MB and processor stop codes

bones233

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
New processor and motherboard and I stop code almost everytime I play a game. I have deleted and reinstalled all my drivers and reseated all my hardware. Deleted all the old hidden drivers. When I stop code it gives me a QR code that take me to a page that tells me there was a failure of some kind but it doesn't know.

Windows 10
8350fx
24gigs
Asus Aura 970 pro-gaming
GTX 980

Solution
So I cleaned it all and got all my drivers updated running and then played for about 10 mins and I wouldn't crash right away but I kept freezing and sometimes crashing but w/o blue screen, then I cleared mt cmos and bam seems to be working like a charm now lol

bones233

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
It literally just says

" :(

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart your pc"

Where are the files located? I have never done that before

Uninstall AIcharger its a cause of crashes. Uninstall Daemontools, it's a known cause of crashes

If you're using it to mount ISO's, Win10 supports ISO's natively

Update AsRock XFastUSB package it's drivers are 5 yrs old

Update or uninstall speedfan it's drivers are 5 yrs old

Find this file then delete it AsIO.sys

Uninstall AI Suite, if it's installed. Only thing it's good for is crashing

Update ASUS USB Hub filter driver it's drivers are 6 yrs old

Update Itunes if you use it. This GEARAspiWDM.sys is 4 yrs old

See if there are any updates for Gamefirst. This file NFC_Driver.sys is 3 yrs old

I would update your AMD chipset or SATA drivers. This file amd_sata.sys is 5 yrs old

If you've uninstalled AI suite, find then delete this file AsUpIO.sys

It maybe here \SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers

See if there's an update for this ffusb2audio.sys it's 4 yrs old. Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver file I think.

Not through device manager, go to whatever site makes this device whatever it is

bones233

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
I did the chipset and sata and it says they are up to date and didnt update
I deleted all AsUPIO.sys
The focusrite is my interface I use to record and that was an old driver I installed the new one and checked them again but the old one still sticks around it wont even leave though the uninstall/change a program it just says not found even though i found the actual file and deleted it

I'm still crashing

Go to the AMD site dont use device manager. It doesnt install drivers for everything

Update or uninstall this purendis.sys it's 9 yrs old Pure Networks, Inc whatever it is

Update this ScpVBus.sys scarlett crush or something. It's 4 yrs old

Wouldnt be surprised if your razer drivers are crashing theyre a known cause of crashes

Update this usbfilter.sys. AMD SB700 chipset drivers. Theyre 5 yrs old

bones233

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
It looks like usbfilter.sys, ScpVBus.sys, and purendis.sys are all stuff from when I upgraded from 7 and are not used on 10 and I checked the amd site an all my chipsets were up to date there was an audio driver that was missing I dled it (even though i have a sound card why not) and now my games just crash I have not blue screened yet but still cant play. whats odd is my haven benchmark works flawlessly.

Also I would have done a fresh install but I would have to have bought a new version of 10 since I had gotten the free upgrade they wont give me another key because I changed the motherboard

bones233

Commendable
Feb 5, 2017
So I cleaned it all and got all my drivers updated running and then played for about 10 mins and I wouldn't crash right away but I kept freezing and sometimes crashing but w/o blue screen, then I cleared mt cmos and bam seems to be working like a charm now lol

Solution