New mice depending on grip/games

Domke

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hello fellow gamers, I'm a bit confused with the decision on a new gaming mice. I thought I'll ask it here in gaming thread, reason why, many of you probably own a comfortable gaming mice and have experience for recommendations. I'v been looking at the Razer Mamba 4G and the Razer Naga Epic so far. Half of my friends adviced to get the Naga for those 18buttons, I also know there is a logitech version of this mice which is probably better? Others said I should go with Mamba... Then I found RAT9 and RAT mmo7, but I'v red that these mice have some serious problems. Could you guys recommend a mice for me, depending on the information provided below?

I mostly like to play with a claw grip, but I also enjoy to do a palm grip, in percentage it would probably look like: 70% Claw grip, 30% Palm grip.
The genres of games I play from time to time: RTS, RPG, Moba, MMO, FPS.

I also don't really care if its wireless or not. Price is not the problem.

Any good mice for all around? That would last a year or 2?

Ty

I just got the RAT9 yesterday as my first gaming mouse, I also looked at the MMO7 and decided there are too many buttons to get used to too soon,
I'm very impressed so far having tried different weightings, DPI and grip settings etc and have found the transition very easy,
and the reported 'wheelie' issue doesn't seem to have arisen which was a concern for me
If you need more buttons then go for the MMO7 but I can report as a second day user that the 9 is a comfortable and solid unit in my eyes,
I can't offer any advice on other makes sorry, I got the same mates saying Naga this, Logitech that but after a few days of research I went with the 9, its also my first wireless as well
I'm glad I made the move to 'real' mice :)
Moto

Domke

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012

I'v been looking at RAT9 aswell and found some unsatisfied customers. They were saying that the mouse just came apart after a month, others that some buttons stop working from time to time ;) Thats what keeps me worried with that transformers mouse :D

No problem man :)
I struggled to find user reviews/actual feedback myself so thought I'd provide something for future generations to find, folks will complain as loudly as they can in the event of problems, but thats no basis to base a decision on in my book, of course BobSmith is annoyed because something went wrong, but prior to that I'll bet they were happy as anything, but they rarely feed that back to the community
Moto