New Mind's Eye Theater mechanics teaser -- no rock paper s..

Stephenls wrote:

> http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=4099
>
> Sounds much more compatible with tabletop, for one. And no more "I
> wisely teleport you to Jupiter."

Don't be silly.

"Wisely" is a non-standard trait.

--
Elizabeth D. Brooks | kali.magdalene@comcast.net | US2002021724
Listowner: Aberrants_Worldwide, Fading_Suns_Games, TrinityRPG

DoMon

Il Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:20:10 -0800, Stephenls <stephenls@shaw.ca> ha
scritto:

>http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=4099
>
>Sounds much more compatible with tabletop, for one. And no more "I
>wisely teleport you to Jupiter."

seems very slow, very "intrusive". i don't like doing subtractions and
divisions (even very simple ones) during a larp...
--
Domon, DOMON! ma che sei, soddo? che siete, na tribù da 'ndicappati?
D come Dateme artro tempo

per rispondermi, togli il FILTRO!