New MMORPG Auction Site

Mike

Splendid

Think PlayerAuctions charges too much? Think PlayerAuctions' site is down
too much?

Are you looking for a NEW, BETTER, EASIER auction site?

Check out www.WTS-Auctions.com. The first months listing fees are waived!
So what do you have to lose?!

Mike

Splendid

WTS-Auctions .com

"Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Think PlayerAuctions charges too much? Think PlayerAuctions' site is down
> too much?
>
> Are you looking for a NEW, BETTER, EASIER auction site?
>
> Check out www.WTS-Auctions.com. The first months listing fees are waived!
> So what do you have to lose?!

"Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in

> ...The first months listing fees are
> waived! So what do you have to lose?!

Your self respect knowing you are contributing to the bane of MMOG's? The
respect of your peers?

Seriously. I hope your little "business venture" flops horribly and you
lose your ass.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:30:52 GMT, Rumbledor
<Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote:

>"Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in
>
>> ...The first months listing fees are
>> waived! So what do you have to lose?!
>>

>Your self respect knowing you are contributing to the bane of MMOG's? The
>respect of your peers?

.....the account you're selling and/or using to pharm? :p

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

> [parasite].com
>

> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Think PlayerAuctions charges too much? Think PlayerAuctions' site is
>> down too much?
>>
>> Are you looking for a NEW, BETTER, EASIER auction site?
>>
>> Check out www.[parasite].com. The first months listing fees are
>> waived! So what do you have to lose?!

It's a special kind of jerk to walk into a room and start spouting off in
praise of something that they know darned good and well to be a sore
subject for nearly everyone there.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

Mike

Splendid

"Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in
>
>> [parasite].com
>>

>> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Think PlayerAuctions charges too much? Think PlayerAuctions' site is
>>> down too much?
>>>
>>> Are you looking for a NEW, BETTER, EASIER auction site?
>>>
>>> Check out www.[parasite].com. The first months listing fees are
>>> waived! So what do you have to lose?!
>>>

> It's a special kind of jerk to walk into a room and start spouting off in
> praise of something that they know darned good and well to be a sore
> subject for nearly everyone there.
>
> --
> Rumble
> "Write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
> -- Benjamin Franklin

I apologize for any misunderstanding, however, I am using the
alt.games.everquest newsgroups to post, and not a chat room. This is not a
sore subject to all, and I am simply presenting a service for those that are
interested. Those that are not interested are not forced to view this post.

Again, for those interested, the link is WTS-Auctions . com.

"42" wrote:
> In article magma@ns.sympatico.ca says...
>
>> Again, for those interested, the link is goatse.cx.
>
> (*) Oh yeah... there it is... or there it would have
> been, at least.

Hehehehe.

Now that's just cruel, 42. ^_^

--
-Richard

Monual Lifegiver
Prelate of Rodcet Nife
Povar server

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:42:37 GMT, "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>I apologize for any misunderstanding, however, I am using the
>alt.games.everquest newsgroups to post, and not a chat room. This is not a
>sore subject to all, and I am simply presenting a service for those that are
>interested. Those that are not interested are not forced to view this post.

An illegal service at that. (Yes, SOE is offering their own version
for EQ2, but now they can claim financial loss if they decide to go
after IGE and such regarding EQ2 sales) It is a sore subject for most,
so expect flames.

--

> "Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in
>>
>>> [parasite].com
>>>

>>> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>> It's a special kind of jerk to walk into a room and start spouting
>> off in praise of something that they know darned good and well to be
>> a sore subject for nearly everyone there.
>>

> I apologize for any misunderstanding, however, I am using the
> alt.games.everquest newsgroups to post, and not a chat room. This is
> not a sore subject to all, and I am simply presenting a service for
> those that are interested. Those that are not interested are not
> forced to view this post.
>
> Again, for those interested, the link is [removed].

The "room" I mentioned was a metaphor for this particular Usenet group.
That should have been evident. Who uses Usenet as a chatroom?

Honestly, your apology doesn't mean jack, as you can't possibly mean it.
If you were truly sorry, you wouldn't persist in that for which you
apologize. There is no misunderstanding. You insist on ruffling
feathers. This is not an auction site, yet you continue to use it as
such even in light of near-unanimous protest.

How's it feel to be a pariah? Bah, nevermind answering. I won't see it.

(plonk)

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:42:37 GMT, "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>I apologize for any misunderstanding, however, I am using the
>>alt.games.everquest newsgroups to post, and not a chat room. This is
>>not a sore subject to all, and I am simply presenting a service for
>>those that are interested. Those that are not interested are not
>>forced to view this post.
>
> An illegal service at that. (Yes, SOE is offering their own version
> for EQ2, but now they can claim financial loss if they decide to go
> after IGE and such regarding EQ2 sales) It is a sore subject for most,
> so expect flames.

Here we go again... :b

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 34 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

Mike

Splendid

Like I said, www . WTS-Auctions . com

"Richard Lawson" <nouma@msn.com> wrote in message
> "42" wrote:
>> In article magma@ns.sympatico.ca says...
>>
>>> Again, for those interested, the link is goatse.cx.
>>
>> (*) Oh yeah... there it is... or there it would have
>> been, at least.
>
> Hehehehe.
>
> Now that's just cruel, 42. ^_^
>

> --
> -Richard
>
> Monual Lifegiver
> Prelate of Rodcet Nife
> Povar server

<darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:42:37 GMT, "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >I apologize for any misunderstanding, however, I am using the
> >alt.games.everquest newsgroups to post, and not a chat room. This is not a
> >sore subject to all, and I am simply presenting a service for those that are
> >interested. Those that are not interested are not forced to view this post.
>
> An illegal service at that. (Yes, SOE is offering their own version
> for EQ2, but now they can claim financial loss if they decide to go
> after IGE and such regarding EQ2 sales) It is a sore subject for most,
> so expect flames.

You add to the spam with every post (and I'm actually talking about your
signature, not your standard drivel). On top of that, you are advocating a
ponzi scheme, something illegal in *most* places, not just against the rules
of a game.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds, so kindly stop looking for them. =P

user

Splendid

In article <2EMte.50075$Ph4.1358009@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
magma@ns.sympatico.ca says...
> Like I said, I . can't . take . a . hint . com

Keep it coming! After all with every post your credibility soars higher
and higher!

Wait... I'm upside down... nevermind.