[SOLVED] New mobo/cpu problem

Aug 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just upgraded my mobo and cpu from a asrock lga 1151 with a i5-7600k to a aorus pro and i9 9900k and I plugged in my stuff from my older build ans my ssd with my windows and when I boot it freeze at the aorus logo with the loading little dots. I could see a blue screen only one time saying (machine check exception) Now when i go in the bios i can see all my stuff detected(cpu with temp frequency etc, ram, gpu, ssd. I tried to move the ram remove my gpu and everything except my ssd sometimes on the splash screen there is a message " peparing windows restoration" or something and the loading freeze too. Does it look like i could have a faulty cpu or motherboard ? Or do i just need a fresh install because going from regular 1151 to serie 300 with 2 gen above my cpu ?
Thanks in advance !

Solution
Ended up just being the bios with a too old version , as soon as I updated it to f10, from f8 everything booted, could even boot on my old windows. I clean installed anyway,
Aug 15, 2019
Alright thank you very much, I cannot do so until tonight, and also I am not sure yet which revision my CPU is but I saw in some other posts that it could be because my bios version is F8 on my aorus pro z390 and bought my cpu 2 weeks ago, stepping could be r0 which is compatible with f9 or higher. Will try that also if install don't go through.

Aug 15, 2019
Ended up just being the bios with a too old version , as soon as I updated it to f10, from f8 everything booted, could even boot on my old windows. I clean installed anyway,

Solution