Question New MOBO still no signal to monitor

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
stick with 1 thread. and don't bump
Ok, so I have a problem with my PC. In one night I was browsing on Google and then suddenly my PC freezes. I restarted it from the power button from the PSU and then I turn it on, he worked. After let's say 30min the PC freezes again but this time when I tried to reopen it , the components were on but the PC didn't give signal to monitors. I was at a local PC repair shop and they tell me that the MOBO is the issue (I had some bend socket pins), but the things is that my PC worked for 1 year with that 2-3 bend pins. I gave the MOBO to the warranty and now I got a new one, but I still have the same problem, no signal. Before all this, my PC when turned on I could hear how is booting, but now is just turning on , without doing anything.
Recently I bought another RAM , and then I boost both RAMS to 2666. But I didn't have any problems, and after 2 weeks my pc isn't working anymore (no signal) The last thing I did I used a stick to reactivate the key (Windows), could be this from a virus ? I used the same stick in past but I didn't have any problems. (Not sure if this is the problem)

I tried all the ways to fix it

-One RAM stick
-Unplug the power cord and hold the power button for 30sec-1min
-Remove the CMOS Battery for a night,(ik also is good for only 10 min)
-Tried without GPU, RAM , HDD , SDD .
-I clean even the PC.

Specs:
i5 - 8600k
GTX 1060 6gb

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
My pc freezes, I turn the PSU off and then on. I turn on the pc and worked. After 30min same problem when browsing , pc freezes and then after I turn the PSU off and on, the pc don't give signal to monitor. All the fans and the light are working.

Pc specs:
2x RAM 8GB oc to 2666
GTX 1060 6G
i5 - 8600k

I tried all the ways, even I changed the components

Change the PSU with a new one
Change the MOBO with a new one

Clean the RAM
Unplug the battery
Hold Power button
Replace the RAM slot
Tried one RAM stick

I was thinking maybe is the CPU, but I used the PC only for one year, and I always checked the temperature. was normal .

rgd1101

Don't
make and model of the psu?

replace the mobo?

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
make and model of the psu?

replace the mobo?

mobo is motherboard

old PSU: Corsair VS550 550W ATX23
new one: Thermaltake Hamburg 530W