Question new monitor is a little fuzzy and wont run at correct hz

Apr 12, 2023
bought a VG32VQ1B monitor not to long ago to pair with my 3070ti and it wont run at the intended 165hz but instead at 144hz matter of fact the option isnt even there! and the fuzziness/motionblur hurts my eyes while using it, its connected to a hdmi cord the one it came with in the box i have attempted to get rid of the fuzziness/motionblur and change the hz but to of no avail some help with this would be greatly appreciated so im not forced to buy a new monitor!

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Some monitors have drivers.

I found the following link:

https://www.asus.com/displays-deskt...desk_download/?model2Name=TUF-Gaming-VG32VQ1B

Verify that I found the drivers applicable to your monitor and OS.

= = = =

Try another known working HDMI cable from a computer/monitor system that does not have the fuzziness issue.

Try your cable on another known working computer/monitor setup to determine if the fuzziness occurs there.

Objective being to determine if the HDMI cable is the problem.

= = = =

Try the monitor on another known working computer.

Try another known working (no fuzziness, runs at 165 hz) monitor on your computer.

Determine if problem follows the monitor or stays with your computer.

Warranty?

Is the VG32VQ1B actually new? If so, and it proves defective then you should be able to return the monitor to the seller.

Apr 12, 2023
i have a core i5 13600k pro z790 a wifi ddr4 motherboard 32gs of 3200 mhz 3070ti 2 tb ssd with water cooling running windows 10 64bit 2 monitors one 1080p 144 hz the other 1440p 165hz (running at 144hz)

i installed the driver and updated that its not the cord i have swapped it but i dont have any other computers to swap the monitor with

TRENDING THREADS