Question New monitor suggestions ?

Jun 16, 2023
Hi,
I want to buy a monitor and I can't decide which one will be good for me I mostly playing valorant and counter strike
and sometime squad and MW2 my graphic card is RTX 4090
my options that I saw will be good are:
LG 32GQ850-B
Asus XG27AQMR(and if someone can tell me if it's good because I can't find more reviews except monitor unboxed and Igor's lab)
M27Q-X
Benq ex270qm.
and also I don't want the PG27AQN to much expensive and the AW2723DF because of the pixel issue.

Thank you all for the help.

Jun 16, 2023
That because I want to go on performance than quality as you can see I'm playing mostly valorant and counter strike so I don't need the 4k experience and 1440p 240-300hz is ok.

Reactions: Why_Me

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Asus XG27AQMR
I'm leaning towards this option. Variable overdrive seems to be a standout feature, if I'm not mistaken. I hate the idea of having to manually set the overdrive, since the optimal setting seems to be refresh-rate dependent.

The best price on it I've found is $40 below MSRP:

I've bought from Provantage, before. They're reputable.

M27Q-X
Benq ex270qm.
and also I don't want the PG27AQN to much expensive and the AW2723DF because of the pixel issue.
What's the "pixel issue" with the AW2723DF? It's currently discounted $100 on Dell.com, which makes it a bit more interesting to me.

I like that it and the XG27AQMR are both certified FreeSync Premium Pro and G-Sync compatible. I also like that they're not local-dimming, since that causes ugly artifacts from what little I've seen. HDR600 sounds like enough to be noticeable, but the best HDR quality isn't a priority for me.

I also like that they're both flat. The amount of curvature of comparable Samsung displays is a negative for me.

Thank you all for the help.
I'm not much help. I'm basically in the same boat as you.