New Monitor too bright help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzeal

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
Hey i just got a new rig and first time using an LCD monitor, im having a ton of problems i get daily headaches my eyes get dry way to fast constantly being unconformable, never had this problem with other monitors even being on the computer for the whole day.

My Monitror is an Asus vs248
i think the main problem is the brightness is set to 100 in the options menu, but i cannot change it..the option is grayed out how can i fix this?

The monitor should have a menu button that should get you to the OSD (On Screen Display) menu from there you need to navigate using the buttons on the monitor to the section which allows you to adjust the brightness and contrast. Additionally, the monitor should by default have buttons for you to adjust the brightness; typically they are the same buttons you would use to navigate in the OSD menu.

Consult the manual for help.

andyLP

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
Or you could just adjust the brightness and contrast from the graphics card control center.
I tried changing brightness from my LCD on screen, but after a few seconds the brightness was reset again, so i done it from the catalyst control center.

Status
Not open for further replies.