Question New motherboard, no bios or anything

May 16, 2019
Hey there,
I built a desktop pc about five years ago and it was working fine up until now where my motherboard doesn't recognize any SATA ports. I have looked online for solutions and found nothing so I purchased a refurbished motherboard that will fit my current processor (had to be refurbished since LGA1150 are harder to find) and upon installing everything the BIOS doesn't come up and GPU fans stop spinning shortly. I tried messing with the RAM but with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!

May 16, 2019
Breadboarding. Try to boot it into BIOS over a cardboard, CPU+Cooler+1 stick ram that's it. If it has a diagnostic speaker/beep, use it.
So I did this and I'm getting no beeps at all from the speaker. When I connect no ram, I hear the intermittent beeping to indicate that there is no ram but with the cpu, cooler, and ram there is no sound and no display at all (connected through HDMI).

May 16, 2019
stick with 1 thread
I just bought an MSI Z97 PC Mate motherboard to replace my broken one (MSI Z97-G45) and got the new motherboard to work with every component but the graphics card. I can run Windows 10 and do whatever without the graphics card installed. When I put it in, (it's a Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB), I get no signal on my monitor at all (not even BIOS).

May 16, 2019
I just bought an MSI Z97 PC Mate motherboard to replace my broken one (MSI Z97-G45) and got the new motherboard to work with every component but the graphics card. I can run Windows 10 and do whatever without the graphics card installed. When I put it in, (it's a Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB), I get no signal on my monitor at all (not even BIOS).
Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate all your help. Turns out my wall outlet didn't have enough voltage in it to power everything so I had to use another outlet which let me turn on the motherboard and determine any errors.