Question New motherboard not posting?

Jan 2, 2020
Decided on upgrading my Mb (currently Asus prime a320m-k) to a x570 aorus elite WiFi. I’m reusing everything else though:
CPU: amd 3700x
SSD m.2 : Samsung 1tb evo plus (not wiped)
HD: Barracuda 2tb (not wiped)
Gpu: Evga 2080S ftw3
Ram: 8x2 Corsair vengeance rub pro(3200mhz)
Psu: evga 750 gold plus.

switched out the mb, everything turned on, fans, gpu, everything, however nothing posted on the monitor it stayed off. I then re assembled my old mb back in just incase to see if it anything was damaged but no it turned on with no trouble and put the new mb back in and same problem!
Any help will be hugely appropriated, thank you for your time, stay safe!

Decided on upgrading my Mb (currently Asus prime a320m-k) to a x570 aorus elite WiFi. I’m reusing everything else though:
CPU: amd 3700x
SSD m.2 : Samsung 1tb evo plus (not wiped)
HD: Barracuda 2tb (not wiped)
Gpu: Evga 2080S ftw3
Ram: 8x2 Corsair vengeance rub pro(3200mhz)
Psu: evga 750 gold plus.

switched out the mb, everything turned on, fans, gpu, everything, however nothing posted on the monitor it stayed off. I then re assembled my old mb back in just incase to see if it anything was damaged but no it turned on with no trouble and put the new mb back in and same problem!
Any help will be hugely appropriated, thank you for your time, stay safe!

I'd focus on the new motherboard now...reassemble and make sure all connections are fully engaged. Especially memory DIMM's fully inserted with the clip(s) in the slot(s). And do not forget the PCIe supplemental power connector for the GPU.

Did you perform a CMOS reset? I'd do a power off/battery out reset for several minutes.

Are you getting any indications? like troubleshooting LED's lighting?

You probably should count on re-installing Windows from scratch, once it's working, since you've change mobo's.

It may be worthwile to do this out of the case with the time-honored 'bread board' technique.

Jan 2, 2020
I'd focus on the new motherboard now...reassemble and make sure all connections are fully engaged. Especially memory DIMM's fully inserted with the clip(s) in the slot(s). And do not forget the PCIe supplemental power connector for the GPU.

Did you perform a CMOS reset? I'd do a power off/battery out reset for several minutes.

Are you getting any indications? like troubleshooting LED's lighting?

You probably should count on re-installing Windows from scratch, once it's working, since you've change mobo's.

It may be worthwile to do this out of the case with the time-honored 'bread board' technique.
Appreciate the advice!
Unfortunately already did clr cmos, removed the mb battery for 2min, and did a q flash and still nothing, I know that all the parts are working fine because I installed the old
Mb again and it booted up perfectly fine