Question New motherboard, unable to use keyboard and mouse when windows starts

Aug 21, 2020
As in the title, unable to use keyboard and mouse after windows starts up, I've tried everything I could find on the topic but nothing seems to work

MB- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E
CPU- Intel Pentium i3-9100F SRF7W

Aug 21, 2020
Do you have light (ie. device get powered up) on mouse//keyboard ?

Does the keyboard work before windows start - i.e. are you able to get into bios menu ?

Keyboard and mouse are still powered (rgb lights are on) but don't respond to anything I do.

I can still get into bios menu and they work perfectly fine on there, only after the windows logo it stops working

What are the make/model of your keyboard and mouse?

When your pc is booted and you are in the bios screen, there are no drivers at work.
When windows starts up, that is when drivers for graphics and other devices get installed.
How did you get windows loaded without the use of a keyboard or mouse?

I3-9100f requires bios level 0905. Is that or better what the bios screen shows?

Aug 21, 2020
What are the make/model of your keyboard and mouse?

When your pc is booted and you are in the bios screen, there are no drivers at work.
When windows starts up, that is when drivers for graphics and other devices get installed.
How did you get windows loaded without the use of a keyboard or mouse?

I3-9100f requires bios level 0905. Is that or better what the bios screen shows?

Razer ornata keyboard & razer mamba mouse as well as a spare basic hp keyboard which also doesn't work

Windows loads to the log in screen and that's as far as I can get

Bios version is 1602 x64