New motherboard, with OLD PC parts

whizkidraj

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

old motherboard not functioning properly. Repaired 3 to 4 times & now its in no condition to get repair. Always used to give chassis intruded, system halted error at the start, even after 3 to 4 times repair this error never was been able to get fixed. So I was told that after getting the chassis intruded error at start, restart ur PC again & it would boot normally & yes that was the only fix they could suggest i.e the motherboard repair people.
And from some 2 to 3 months strange things started happening like pc getting restart even after clicking on shutdown & always the internet used to work fine but if pc restarted then the local area connection icon would used to disappear. So I had to shutdown my whole pc and then start again & restart.
And many more software issues.
All this happened due to water which was leaking from the internet cable at the back of CPU which seriously damaged the motherboard a lot.
And now the cpu is not getting started. So I think its enough to dump this shit & purchase a new motherboard.

whizkidraj

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

I have the bill receipt of the full computer parts that I buyed 2 years back so should I write only their names or with full details & is it necessary to list full specs . Can u please list the parts I need to give details of so that my knowledge would also increase that only these parts are necessary to know.