[SOLVED] New motherboard

Rya6822

Prominent
Feb 14, 2019
I just bought new pc parts and my motherboard didn’t have the new bios so my cpu didn't work. Does anyone know what a good mobo is that I can get (I would prefer an atx b450/470 but anything is good)
Specs
Cpu-3600
Gpu-580 8gb
Old mobo- b450m pro4
Ram 2x8gb 3200mhz

thanks everyone!

Solution
And if that isn't an option, you could get a CPU loan from AMD that allows you to update the BIOS and then send the lent CPU back to AMD(all for free, but it requires lots of formalities from what I've heard, so it's better if you go to a nearby hardware shop and ask them to update the BIOS, as suggested above).
I just bought new pc parts and my motherboard didn’t have the new bios so my cpu didn't work. Does anyone know what a good mobo is that I can get (I would prefer an atx b450/470 but anything is good)
Specs
Cpu-3600
Gpu-580 8gb
Old mobo- b450m pro4
Ram 2x8gb 3200mhz

thanks everyone!
All you need to do is to find somebody to flash appropriate BIOS in. Any computer service can do it in few minutes.

And if that isn't an option, you could get a CPU loan from AMD that allows you to update the BIOS and then send the lent CPU back to AMD(all for free, but it requires lots of formalities from what I've heard, so it's better if you go to a nearby hardware shop and ask them to update the BIOS, as suggested above).

Solution