New mouse and keyboard... getting nothing but annoying issues

systex

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
So a couple of days ago I bought a new keyboard and mouse. MadCatz Vyborg V.7 and a Razer Naga 2012. Brand new from the box.

They both work like shit.

Basically, my keyboard has 2 USB connections. Plugged them both in, then downloaded the keyboard driver. Half of the time, the keyboard doesn't respond. The lights randomly go off, the touchscreen (control panel) on the keyboard stops responding... all I can do it type. Half of the time, I can't switch to Cyborg Mode cause the touch screen doesn't work. The keyboard also messes with my volume. I'm sure it's related to this keyboard because this problem started to happen ever since I hooked up this keyboard, it happens to me atleast a couple of times each day. It messes with my windows sound, it keeps muting it. My volume slider keeps going down automatically. This keyboard is an absolute piece of crap. It looks nice, but works like hell. Those special buttons on the side (C1 -C12) they don't do shit either. So what am I doing wrong here? I hooked the keyboard up, installed the required drivers, and it works like garbage.

My Razer Naga hates me too, whenever I try to click on something, or trying to open something, it instantly disappears again. It appears for less than half a second, and then poof, it's gone again. And when I click on something (when I want to open my Steam library for example) it doesn't do anything. And the whole Razer Synapse software is terrible. I had a Razer Deathadder before I bought this Naga, and it brought me nothing but trouble.

Any tips/help would be most appreciated.

systex

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
My volume slider keeps moving itself to 0, automatically. I was just playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare... and it happened 2 times. Now the lights, and control panel on the keyboard, don't work anymore... need to unplug it again to make it work... to hell with this crap. >_>

systex

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Restarted and my pc a couple of times, went to play LotRO... and the sound gets muted again. Can't do anything, the slider automatically drops down... this is killing me and a little bit of help would be appreciated. Searching on the internet and tried different things but none of them worked so far.