[SOLVED] New Mouse Defective?

abdullahsaf5

Commendable
Jan 7, 2018
Hi!
I just bought a new mouse, its a marvo g928, however when i plugged it into my laptop, windows doesnt do anything, no driver installation popups or anything. I then plugged the mouse into my other computer and it still doesnt work at all. The mouse's led lights and optical sensor is turned on. When i move the mouse, its optical light glows more. I also tried installing the drivers for it, but those say the mouse isnt plugged in
Is this a defective mouse?

Solution
Interesting that it does seem to power on, but doesn't actually do anything. The fact that Windows isn't even trying to install any driver or anything of the sort, doesn't help. I would return the mouse and ask for a replacement. If the replacement doesn't work either, I'd ask for my money back.
Interesting that it does seem to power on, but doesn't actually do anything. The fact that Windows isn't even trying to install any driver or anything of the sort, doesn't help. I would return the mouse and ask for a replacement. If the replacement doesn't work either, I'd ask for my money back.

Solution