Question New Mouse - - - - Razer Viper Mini or Steelseries Sensei Ten ?

Alquist

Prominent
Jul 18, 2022
The price is same but both have pros and cons that balance the difference and I can't pick one because of this. Is there a big difference that can make me buy one of them ?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
My 2 cents:

Razer products, while popular for some reason (have no idea why) are plagued with software and hardware issues. I still wonder why people still buy Razer products when it's known well that their products have issues. :unsure: I guess too much marketing is behind it with catchy looks.

Personally, i'd go with Corsair or Logitech mice. (Actually, already have. I had Corsair Sabre RGB and i now have Corsair Nightsword RGB.)

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Hey there,

Another Corsair to consider is the Harpoon RGB Wireless. It's about 50-60$£€. Each charge lasts about a week with typical usage of between 4-5 hours daily (mostly gaming).

It's lightweight, but not too lightweight. Works great with iCUE software.

@Aeacus , that Nightsword is very nice looking. Like the little vent designs in it. What's the charging on it like? How long out of a full charge, with mixed usage?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Thanks for the link. It's about 70€ in Ireland. It's very nice though.

I do like the thumb rest on it, since my old Sabre RGB (specs) didn't have one. (Bought one for missus as well and she also loves the thumb rest. She too used to have Sabre RGB before.) Weights i don't care about and i've taken them all out. Still feels a tad bit heavier than my old Sabre RGB. Otherwise, it has plenty of macro buttons. E.g i've binded the two buttons just below scroll wheel as volume + and -. Very convenient. (y) Oh, the mice pads (feet) also doesn't get dirty and stay clean. With Sabre RGB, i had issues of pads getting dirty quite often. Movement wise, it's very smooth. Doesn't take much force to move it. So, need to be careful with movement (or add weights). :LOL: Oh, scroll wheel scrolling is tactile (has feel-able "bumps").

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead