[SOLVED] New mousepad side isn't smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billiast

Commendable
May 12, 2019
Yesterday I bought HyperX Fury S 450mmx400mm mouse pad. I played with it for a while. After some time I realized that half of the mouse pad isn't as smooth as it was when I unboxed it. The mousepad feels a bit rough and uneven. My mouse feet is pretty bad tho, it has 2 small sharp edges. Did the feet cause the problem or was it something else? Is the mouse pad fixable? My mouse is Razer Deathadder Elite.

Last edited:
Solution
Yesterday I bought HyperX Fury S 450mmx400mm mouse pad. I played with it for a while. After some time I realized that one side of the mouse pad is a lot smoother than the other. The upper side of the mouse pad is a lot smother than the bottom side. My mouse feet is pretty bad tho, it has 2 small sharp edges. Did the feet cause the problem or was it something else? Is the mouse pad fixable? My mouse is Razer Deathadder Elite.
That's the way mouse pads should be so they don't slide around on your desk, one smooth side for the mouse, one textured side to grip the desk. I don't understand the second issue with your mouse though.

RealBeast

Titan
Yesterday I bought HyperX Fury S 450mmx400mm mouse pad. I played with it for a while. After some time I realized that one side of the mouse pad is a lot smoother than the other. The upper side of the mouse pad is a lot smother than the bottom side. My mouse feet is pretty bad tho, it has 2 small sharp edges. Did the feet cause the problem or was it something else? Is the mouse pad fixable? My mouse is Razer Deathadder Elite.
That's the way mouse pads should be so they don't slide around on your desk, one smooth side for the mouse, one textured side to grip the desk. I don't understand the second issue with your mouse though.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.