[SOLVED] PC crashing with new NVMe SSD ?

Apr 14, 2021
I just installed a new NVMe SSD (WD Black SN750 1TB) and a clean install of Windows. When I try playing any game (M&B-BL, Horizon, Cyberpunk) I get the BSoD.
Everything was (and still is) fine when using the SATA SSD (Team 253X 480GB).

My first thought was PSU, since I have to use a 6pin - 6+2 adapter, but the PSU is a 600W (granted it's low quality). Here's my setup:

Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H-CF

AMD Ryzen 3 3100

AMD RX 580

Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200 2x8GB

Apevia Spirit 600W PSU (my suspected problem...)

Acer Nitro VG240Y IPS FreeSync 1080 144hz

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Solution
Follow up:

Turns out this was the GPU crashing. Sapphire put me in touch with Athlon Micro (their US warranty handler) and, after some really poor customer service, sent me a replacement. Pretty bummed that they sent a used replacement for a nearly brand new (less than three months old) card, but better than nothing I guess. Definitely will be avoiding Sapphire in the future.
Apr 14, 2021
Hiya,

Thanks for the quick response!

Bios is F53 (newest I was able to find).

Used AMD Adrenaline to install the drivers (Currently 21.3.2, dated 3/26/21)

Edit-- Used DDU to clean install drivers.

This has been breaking my brain for a week now...

Apr 14, 2021
Follow up:

Turns out this was the GPU crashing. Sapphire put me in touch with Athlon Micro (their US warranty handler) and, after some really poor customer service, sent me a replacement. Pretty bummed that they sent a used replacement for a nearly brand new (less than three months old) card, but better than nothing I guess. Definitely will be avoiding Sapphire in the future.

Solution