New parts but PC suddenly dies

Feb 6, 2019
Hi, I just replaced some of my pc parts and used it well for 3 days, eventually I experienced my PC dying twice yesterday and I don't have any idea why.

Here are my build:
New CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
New MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk
New RAM: (1) Adata 8GB DDR4 2666mhz
Old PSU: Deepcool 500W
Old Drive: Samsung 250GB SSD

How do you think I can fix this? Its frustrating since technician said there are no errors on the PSU as checked.

Lutfij

Titan
Define how the PC is dying...?

How old is the PSU? You also need to mention the exact model for that unit. We now know it's a 500W unit and that it's branded by Deepcool but we'll need to know it's model to be sure of it's quality. On second thoughts, did you reinstall your OS after you migrated? You might want to list your prior specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Feb 6, 2019

Feb 6, 2019
I have Deepcool DA500-M bought last March 2017. The pc dies as if its been plugged out of the socket.

I reinstalled Windows 10 64-bit since I’m afraid to have any trouble with the board and processor switch.

I had the same pc dying recently, upon check-up the technician said the board was jammed so I opted for an upgrade to solve the problem.
Below was my previous setup:
CPU: AMD A10 5800K
Board: Gigabyte F2-A88XM-HD3P
RAM: (2) Ripjaws DDR3 4GB
GPU: None
SSD: Samsung 250GB
PSU: Deepcool DA500-M
Chassis: Techware Mid-Tower
Additional: ID-Cooling Frostflow+120

Feb 6, 2019

How can I resolve that issue?

Find out, if overheating is happening. Monitor temperatures for cpu and onboard system sensors.

If there's no overheating, then PSU is triggering the shutdown. Could be over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit or some other protection kicking in.
Could be some faulty device causing it (like USB port shorting out) or it may be necessary to replace the PSU.

Feb 6, 2019