Status
Not open for further replies.

Ril3yj4298

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
Looking for a brand new PC for gaming that is under $200, got any names or suggestions? I don't want to build one

Solution
At $200 you're looking at Chromebooks, but you'll need something with a Windows OS so the Ideapad 100S is probably your only real choice short of you getting an insane deal on parts and doing it yourself or going the refurb route.

I have an Ideapad 100S and it's not a gaming PC, even games like Hearthstone and FTL while they run need to be at low settings. Still, that's probably your most realistic choice with your budget. I would strongly consider saving some more money.

GreyCatz

Distinguished

If your idea of gaming is playing LoL, WoW or Sims at low-to-even-lower settings, then take a look at these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?N=100006740%204017&IsNodeId=1&Submit=ENE

To be perfectly honest, I don't think you'll be gaming by any definition of the word at under $200 - maybe used/refurbished, certainly not brand-new.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
At $200 you're looking at Chromebooks, but you'll need something with a Windows OS so the Ideapad 100S is probably your only real choice short of you getting an insane deal on parts and doing it yourself or going the refurb route.

I have an Ideapad 100S and it's not a gaming PC, even games like Hearthstone and FTL while they run need to be at low settings. Still, that's probably your most realistic choice with your budget. I would strongly consider saving some more money.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.