Question New PC: All fans turn on but no power/beeps for mobo

kanucks25

Honorable
Mar 19, 2014
AsRock B450M-HDV
Ryzen 2200g
EVGA 450BT

All brand new parts. Put it all together and it worked. Installed windows and realized one of my ram sticks wasn't in properly.

Had to take out my motherboard to PSU ATX plug to get at the ram stick because there wasn't enough space. When I put it all back together it wouldn't turn on. The PSU, CPU and case fans all spin but from what I've googled this doesn't really tell me anything?

I've taken everything apart and have tried it outside the case with just the mobo, psu and cpu and no luck. I tried clearing cmos using a screwdriver on the pins and removing the battery for over a day. I've tried with no ram, both sticks, and tried both alone. I've also tried two different plugs for the PSU (made sure they were both the same voltage). The only thing I haven't reset is the CPU, but would taking it out and putting it back in even do anything?

I have no extra parts to test things one by one. Did I accidentally fry something? Please help, I'm struggling :(

See link of a few pics of the setup, although I don't know how helpful they are: View: https://imgur.com/a/wHyIlkA

P.S.: My knowledge of both computers and electrical is very limited.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS