May 22, 2020
I am having issues with my motherboard being in a boot loop and not being able to access BIOS. Every time I have started it, it will run for anywhere from 1 second to 3 minutes until it reboots again. Also, the debug LED turns on for a split second before shutting off, and I can't get the motherboard speaker to work either and I know it's plugged in right. All the fans work though, I've reseeded the processor, reset the CMOS, attempted every RAM slot, and tried comparing by switching out some other parts that I know work and are compatible (PSU, RAM, CPU fan, CPU) and got the same result. One last thing I've come across is the m bios and b bios LEDs flashing orange back and forth, which I'm not exactly sure of, and I've tried using the switch on the motherboard to try both BIOS. So in question form, do you have any advice for further troubleshooting or could my motherboard be faulty possibly?

Solution
I have already checked those and used my phone to look at them, and they all seem okay I believe.
What position is the Bios switch in? It's at the bottom of the board and above where it says F_Panel. I believe being in the right side position is the main bios and left side is backup bios. Try using the backup bios to see if the system will boot. If it doesn't boot, use the cmos clear button or pull out the battery and to reset the bios and try again.
I am having issues with my motherboard being in a boot loop and not being able to access BIOS. Every time I have started it, it will run for anywhere from 1 second to 3 minutes until it reboots again. Also, the debug LED turns on for a split second before shutting off, and I can't get the motherboard speaker to work either and I know it's plugged in right. All the fans work though, I've reseeded the processor, reset the CMOS, attempted every RAM slot, and tried comparing by switching out some other parts that I know work and are compatible (PSU, RAM, CPU fan, CPU) and got the same result. One last thing I've come across is the m bios and b bios LEDs flashing orange back and forth, which I'm not exactly sure of, and I've tried using the switch on the motherboard to try both BIOS. So in question form, do you have any advice for further troubleshooting or could my motherboard be faulty possibly?
List all your components attached and installed.

May 22, 2020
List all your components attached and installed.
CPU | [Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor]
CPU Cooler | [Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler]
Motherboard | [Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard]
Memory | [Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 Memory]
Storage | [Samsung 860 QVO 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive]
Video Card | [MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card]
Case | [Montech Air 900 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case]
Power Supply | [Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W 80+ Gold Smart Zero 256-Color RGB Fan Fully Modular Power]

Above are all the new parts and below are the parts I switched out from my friend’s PC.
CPU - Intel i7-3770
CPU Fan - Intel stock fan that came with my parts
RAM - Corsair Vengance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
PSU - Corsair CX 850M

CPU | [Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor]
CPU Cooler | [Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler]
Motherboard | [Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard]
Memory | [Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 Memory]
Storage | [Samsung 860 QVO 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive]
Video Card | [MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card]
Case | [Montech Air 900 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case]
Power Supply | [Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W 80+ Gold Smart Zero 256-Color RGB Fan Fully Modular Power]

Above are all the new parts and below are the parts I switched out from my friend’s PC.
CPU - Intel i7-3770
CPU Fan - Intel stock fan that came with my parts
RAM - Corsair Vengance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
PSU - Corsair CX 850M
Double check the CPU socket for bent pins.

I have already checked those and used my phone to look at them, and they all seem okay I believe.
What position is the Bios switch in? It's at the bottom of the board and above where it says F_Panel. I believe being in the right side position is the main bios and left side is backup bios. Try using the backup bios to see if the system will boot. If it doesn't boot, use the cmos clear button or pull out the battery and to reset the bios and try again.

Solution
May 23, 2020
Yeah I’m having the same exact issue, I’m hoping this doesn’t mean one of my parts like my cpu is dead. My pins didn’t look bent on my cpu before I put it in. Best of luck dude.
This is what my loop looks like.
All my fans are running. My gpu is Powered, but it’s fans go for three seconds before stopping again. Really confused as to what went wrong here. :/