Question New pc build choppy on all games

Sep 28, 2019
I recently built a new computer for school and I have had nothing but problems with it this is my second build. On any game that I play it freezes every few seconds. The first problem I had with it was the ssd went bad I just got this build on August 28th. The games I have been trying to play and am having this problem are League of legends, World of Warcraft Retail and Classic, and Bloons tower defense 6. Also, I have done multiple clean installs of Windows and gpu drivers.

Specs

Motherboard: Asrock b365m

Cpu: Intel Core i5-9400f

gpu: Gigabyte Radeon rx 590

ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB 2x8

Also, am now finding out that when I move my mouse my game stutters.

Does it work

Reputable
Jun 3, 2017
Flash mobo bios and install all newest drivers, my games always choppy on new builds till its broken in so to speak. Everything just needs configuring, many parts are loaded with drivers that "work" but aren't necessarily "optimised".

League also likes you to manually change and reset your profile settings for whatever reason, I have never played a smooth game of league without redoing my settings after putting in a new gpu.

Sep 28, 2019
Flash mobo bios and install all newest drivers, my games always choppy on new builds till its broken in so to speak. Everything just needs configuring, many parts are loaded with drivers that "work" but aren't necessarily "optimised".

League also likes you to manually change and reset your profile settings for whatever reason, I have never played a smooth game of league without redoing my settings after putting in a new gpu.
I flashed a bios update and am still experiencing the same issues