Jan 29, 2016
Hey Guys Im currently building a new pc heres my specs:
MOBO : Asus B150 Pro Gaming/AURA
PSU : Corsair Cx550m
CPU: Intel i5 6500 3.2 GHz
Ram : 8gb Kingston Fury X Ram 2133MHz
SSD: Kingston uv400 240gb
Case Nzxt 340

so I made a USB with a ISO windows 7 from the Microsoft page and load to the usb using the Windows 7 USB DVD download tool that came out good.and i restarted my PC and put the USB into the port let it run and I keep getting BOOTMGR is missing any idead on what to do ? Thanks guys in advance

Solution
goto the Kinston site to download that ssd driver & also to read how to install that driver when installing windows. might not be able to use that win10 unless you had win10 on that computer before as the free period expired this past july 29 or you can buy win10.

Amazing2020

Honorable
Jan 29, 2016

Thanks well not far I choose language, keyboard type pressed next .Then i got an error that my ssd wasnt showing to save the windows i believe, but in the bios setting the SSD was showing up. Got that like 2 times that I tried it but now that im trying to boot from the usb nothing of windows shows it only says BOOTMGR is missin and press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart so dont know what I did wrong now. Thanks once again

Amazing2020

Honorable
Jan 29, 2016

I got my laptop Hp G62 looking for solutions but don't know what to do next . I currently have the other pc on Its on Asus UEFI BIOS Utility - EZ Mode and im also downloading a ISO win 10 maybe dont know if it will be easier to install windows 10 since the motherboard box says windows 10 ready Drivers/ASUS utilities for OS upgrade but i dont got a key for it thinking of choosing to enter product key later . I got Windows 7 Pro key ready to put on my build but im having issues. Thanks

goto the Kinston site to download that ssd driver & also to read how to install that driver when installing windows. might not be able to use that win10 unless you had win10 on that computer before as the free period expired this past july 29 or you can buy win10.

Solution