New pc build (is it running well or not)

vezi244

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
Ok everyone so yesterday I finished building my pc here's the specs!

Ryzen 1600 (not oc yet)
gtx 1060 sc
msi b350 tomahawk
focus gold psu 850w
corsair vengeance lpx 1x8gb

Ok so I couldn't really find any video about the bios of my computer but it looks like my ram was running at the speed it was suppose to and all was good. Csgo in death match I was running at 200 fps on dust 2. But that is acceptable because the ryzen isnt good for csgo and in comp I will probably get a solid 300. Fortnite I am running at around 100 when dropping then 200+ the rest of the game. However, PUBG seems to be the problem I constantly go under 60 fps when landing and for the first couple minutes of start game, I use all setting on low accept anti-aliasing on ultra.
Is this normal for my pc or is something wrong? Can someone give me a list of things to tweak to improve my fps on my pc and drivers I can install I got an amd radeon driver (its suppost to help ryzen). Newest geforce game ready driver. Although I am confused what a chipset really is, I installed hd audio drivers, lan drivers and others on the b350 tomahawk support page. So yah as I said along with somethings to tweak am I forgetting any drivers? Or is this just normal for my pc. thanks!

Any knowledge or suggestions appreciated.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Your build works as it's supposed to and i don't see anything wrong in the results. Though, you have a bit high background CPU usage but it isn't enough to handicap gameplay.
As i said above, it's the game's fault and not your PC's.

Here is the results of my Skylake build if you want to compare your build with someone else's, ;)
link: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/7828840
You can find my Skylake's build full specifications and pictures about it from my signature.

vezi244

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017

Ok so I recently just ran the test again today to see what would happen and my pc still has the same gaming score but for workstation the score went down by 2%, yesterday was my first day with the pc so is this normal or no? Also could the test results be different by a couple of percent each time

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
UserBenchmark test results vary depending on several factors. Including current load on your PC, driver configurations, OC, PC's uptime etc. So, it's normal to see the percentages vary a bit.

The Workstation score mostly contains the performance of 6 and more cores on your CPU, aka multi-core performance,
further reading: http://www.userbenchmark.com/Faq/What-are-the-UBM-performance-classifications/93

Solution