Build Advice New PC Build - No Video Output | Need Help Troubleshooting

Jun 9, 2024
I recently built my first ever PC, and I'm running into an issue where I'm not getting any video output. All of my components are brand new, and I'm not sure what the problem could be. I would greatly appreciate if the community could provide a checklist to help me troubleshoot and eliminate potential problems.

My PC specifications are as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B550M-A AC Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Kingston NV2 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
Case: BitFenix Nova Mesh M ARGB MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair RM650 (2023) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I have also attached video link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WCqXJ5QTZMw4u7CbfQ4jiAkV2Qyd-bOD/view?usp=drivesdk
to provide more context about the issue I'm facing.

I'm feeling quite worried and frustrated, as I was really looking forward to setting up and using my new PC. Any assistance the community can provide would be enormously helpful.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my issue and providing guidance. I'm eager to get this resolved so I can start enjoying my new build.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your build lacks a discrete GPU since the processor you have doesn't have an iGPU. Once you drop in a discrete GPU into the first PCIe slot, you'll get display out from the card, not the motherboard's display outputs.

The only time you're going to get display out from the motherboard is if you have an Ryzen APU.

TRENDING THREADS