Question New PC build not POSTing

Apr 4, 2021
Specs listed here: https://ie.pcpartpicker.com/list/fk7RXb

As mentioned in the title I have built a new pc and it won't start, the ROG logo in the top left of the motherboard lights up when the PSU is switched on however pressing the on button does nothing, no fans spin or anything, there is also no QLED to help isolate an issue. I have been troubleshooting for quite some time and have tried everything listed below to find a solution:
  • Ensured connections from PSU are secure in the motherboard
  • Replaced the PSU with one that definitely works and again secured connections to motherboard
  • Removed 1 stick of RAM and replaced the RAM with RAM from a working system
  • Removed the AIO to check for damaged pins on the CPU, found none and safely reinserted the CPU where it dropped into socket
  • Checked the front panel connectors were properly connected according to the motherboard manual
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I believe at this stage I think it has to be an issue with the motherboard as all other issues should at least have a QLED light warning.

Apr 4, 2021
motherboard might need bios update to work with 3000 series
I was thinking this but it says on the box that it is 3000 series ready so I figured it unlikely since 3000 series ready motherboards have been around for a while at this stage but is definitely a possibility, I don't believe any QLEDs would light if this was the case, would they?