[SOLVED] New PC build shuts off during Windows install

May 19, 2020
I've tried everything, and its seeming like it may be my CPU or maybe the wires that came from my tower.

I've installed a new motherboard and PCU, I have a new CPU coming but would there be anything else that might be causing this?

I've removed all non essential pieces and it still continues to shutoff within seconds of starting windows 10 reinstallation.

This started with my PC going into a restart loop in the morning with no changes the previous day, a week after PC was built

Solution
I'm currently reinstalling Windows 10, issue seems to be resolved.

I've installed a new CPU. But just realized that I hadn't been deleting the partition of my SSD when selected which to reinstall windows 10 on.

This time I deleted the partion and had Windows 10 restore the SSD.
I've tried everything, and its seeming like it may be my CPU or maybe the wires that came from my tower.

I've installed a new motherboard and PCU, I have a new CPU coming but would there be anything else that might be causing this?

I've removed all non essential pieces and it still continues to shutoff within seconds of starting windows 10 reinstallation.

This started with my PC going into a restart loop in the morning with no changes the previous day, a week after PC was built
Which PC, which windows ? There are thousands of combinations.

May 19, 2020
I'm currently reinstalling Windows 10, issue seems to be resolved.

I've installed a new CPU. But just realized that I hadn't been deleting the partition of my SSD when selected which to reinstall windows 10 on.

This time I deleted the partion and had Windows 10 restore the SSD.

Solution