[SOLVED] New PC build, single short beep, no video

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys so i built a new PC, after i start it, fans spins and everything seems to be normal, i can hear a single beep from the speaker, so it post, but no video signal. Any ideas? Im driving mad because of this.

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
GPU - Gigabyte 1060 3GB
MB - Asus Prime B450M-K
RAM - HyperX 1x8GB 3200Mhz
PSU - Hipro 600W

Things that i tried -

Completely cleared cmos
Switch ram slot
Tried different PSU and GPU, same response
Checked for bent pins on CPU, none
Tried different display and cab

and went trought troubleshooting on forum.
Thank you guys.

Solution
Sorry If I missed that...
If this is already installed into a case then remove it and assemble on a non-conductive surface. Be careful it may scratch wood.
When assembled outside of the case, does it work now? If so then look for something shorting out the underside of the motherbd in the case. Often this would be a misplaced or extra motherboard standoff screw.
Jan 25, 2021
Install a video card.
The ports on the motherboard are for the CPU's with the built in Vega GPU which yours is not. Those all end in G; like 2200g
Thank you for your response,
I already installed the video card, gigabyte 1060, but still no response. I thought video card is dead, so i tried another card, but it´s still the same.

popatim

Titan
Sorry If I missed that...
If this is already installed into a case then remove it and assemble on a non-conductive surface. Be careful it may scratch wood.
When assembled outside of the case, does it work now? If so then look for something shorting out the underside of the motherbd in the case. Often this would be a misplaced or extra motherboard standoff screw.

Solution