New PC Build, to 4k TV. "No Signal".

Aug 22, 2018
I built a new computer, last week. Thought I'd save a buck and use my TV as a monitor. I turn it on, windows starts, and I can see the desktop, but over it is a floating window that says "No Signal".
The computer is recognizing the graphics card and recognizing that it's plugged into the tv, but the TV doesn't seem to recognize that it's plugged in. It's an older LCD, so I figured I'm due for a new TV.
Bought a 4k Element. Plugged it in. Started it up. Now it only makes it to the windows loading screen and then it loses signal...
Bios works.
Safe Mode works.
I've read so many forum posts, and tried everything I can find... Nothing works.

Things I've tried/done:
-I'm using HDMI to HDMI, so the first thing I did, was try a different cable.
-Made sure HDMI was securely plugged in, on both ends Multiple times.
-Tried every HDMI port, multiple times.
-Updated Bios.
-Updated GPU driver.
-Updated motherboard drivers.
(I'm updating these all in safe mode)
-Deleted all of those drivers. (When I delete the graphics driver, and restart windows, it loads all the way, and I can sign in for maybe 60 seconds, before the screen loses signal again)
-Did a clean install of the graphics driver. (Upon restart, it loses signal at the windows loading screen, once again)
-Turned off tv. Unplugged for a few minutes. Plugged back in.
-Disconnected power to computer
-Held down PC power button, for 30 seconds(whatever that's supposed to do...)
-Pulled out memory, cleaned and reinserted, making sure it was in straight and securely.
-Pulled out graphics card. Plugged HDMI into motherboard. (When I did this, there was no signal from the moment I pressed the power button (Do I need to force the integrated graphics to run, even after I pulled the GPU out?)
-Plugged graphics card back in, making sure it was securely seated. Plugged HDMI back into it.
-Yelled at it.
-Reinstalled windows.

Things I haven't tried:
-Display Port
-DVI port(don't even know what that is...)
-Baseball Bat

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Asus ROG Strix B450-f
Nvidia GTX 1050 TI
Crucial Ballistics 8GB
Samsung 970 EVO 250GB NVMe M.2
Corsair TX650M

On top of this, every time I try to use YouTube, with my new "smart TV", YouTube freezes...... I've had the tv for 2 days...

This has all been an incredibly frustrating experience.

Please help me, or point me in the direction of someone who can.

Leo

Solution
I would definitely try a different port like DVI or Display Port, it seems the exact sort of trouble that comes out of using the wrong port to plug a pc into a tv(at least in your case).
Aug 22, 2018
Got a Display Port to HDMI cable and it solved my issue. What a silly solution... I don't understand why HDMI to HDMI doesn't work, while Display Port to HDMI does, when both come off the same graphics card... Oh, well.
Thanks for the advice.