[SOLVED] New Pc build won’t produce display

May 8, 2020
Intel i5
Asus Prime B360M
Corsair 1200 watt
Corsair Vengeance 2x16gb
XFX Radeon 8gb gpu

My pc will boot and fans will split but it won’t display anything on the monitor. I have tested with multiple working monitors. I have replaced every single part and it still won’t display any graphics. I’m close to quitting I don’t know what else to do. I’ve checked the ram and gone through every step for troubleshooting a non working pc build multiple times on this and other forums.

Solution
I agree with Barty...,

I would look to see if your BIOS has been updated. Check the MB manufacturer site to be sure your current BIOS is made to work with your CPU. Sometimes MB ship with a BIOS that was written before your New CPU was released.

But first, unplug everything from your PC except the CPU, memory, PSU and a working monitor plugged into the VGA port (9 pin?).

Make certain to have a speaker plugged into motherboard so you can hear the diagnostic codes.

TURN on PC - If you hear a Single beep, then your RAM, and CPU are likely good. You should see text on the monitor with MB name and BIOS Version.

Wile_E_Coyote

Commendable
Mar 4, 2020
I agree with Barty...,

I would look to see if your BIOS has been updated. Check the MB manufacturer site to be sure your current BIOS is made to work with your CPU. Sometimes MB ship with a BIOS that was written before your New CPU was released.

But first, unplug everything from your PC except the CPU, memory, PSU and a working monitor plugged into the VGA port (9 pin?).

Make certain to have a speaker plugged into motherboard so you can hear the diagnostic codes.

TURN on PC - If you hear a Single beep, then your RAM, and CPU are likely good. You should see text on the monitor with MB name and BIOS Version.

Solution