New pc build?

Solution
Seems pretty solid.

Notes:

- Check the compatibility notes on your Pcpartpicker list.
- The RM750x is overkill. You don't need 750 watts. But it's at the moment available for a good price, so I would stick with it.
- An alternative for the I5 7600K is the Ryzen 1600x. It performs great, and AMD will support the AM4 platform till 2020.

PCMACPC

Notable
Aug 5, 2017
Seems pretty solid.

Notes:

- Check the compatibility notes on your Pcpartpicker list.
- The RM750x is overkill. You don't need 750 watts. But it's at the moment available for a good price, so I would stick with it.
- An alternative for the I5 7600K is the Ryzen 1600x. It performs great, and AMD will support the AM4 platform till 2020.

Solution
Intel are announcing their new KabyLake CPU's on the 21st which include 6 core i5's & i7's, I wouldn't buy anything until after this. Also the current generation on 4 core i5's are not looking like a long term investment, games are starting to use more than 4 threads, Ryzen looks much better at the moment. However a 6 core i5 sounds really interesting, 50% more threads hopefully for similar price to current i5's.

GTX 1070s are still overpriced due to cryptocurrency miners. You can find plenty of GTX 1080s for under $550, so it might be worth getting one of those instead. Or see what happens to pricing now that RX Vega is launching, since Vega 56 should be a bit faster than a 1070 on average, and has a launch price of $399 (whether mining causes that price to skyrocket will be another question).

Also, Intel will be launching their new Coffee Lake CPUs next week, which will feature core i5s with 6 cores, and core i3s with 4 cores, so you might want to wait a bit and see how those turn out, and how they are priced.