Apr 23, 2020
I just upgraded my pc, got a new motherboard cpu and gpu installed it all and I’m getting no signal. I tried putting in the old cpu still nothing. Tried one ram stick and still nothing. I tried just plugging in hdmi into motherboard and nothing.
Parts list:
Geforce RTX 2080ti FTW3
Intel i9 9900k
Asus Rog Strix z390 e-gaming
G.skill 4-8gb ddr4 sticks

Reputable
Jun 29, 2016
Does it turn on at all as in power up or nothing whatsoever?

If nothing, make sure all standoffs are in place, motherboard is seated properly in the case. Next check ALL connections, not just that they are connected but into the right slot/component as well. You could also remove everything that isn't essential such as GPU, additional hard drives, just to narrow it down.

Failing that, if you can, test the old motherboard with the old components and add the new components incrementally if the board will take them.

Try to test things one by one so you can hopefully find the exact cause.

Apr 23, 2020

If nothing, make sure all standoffs are in place, motherboard is seated properly in the case. Next check ALL connections, not just that they are connected but into the right slot/component as well. You could also remove everything that isn't essential such as GPU, additional hard drives, just to narrow it down.

Failing that, if you can, test the old motherboard with the old components and add the new components incrementally if the board will take them.

Everything turns on but I’m getting no display on my monitors. I tried putting in my old cpu and gpu to see if maybe it was that and still no display. I was just using my old parts yesterday so I know they work. And I even put them all back in and booted it up and it worked so I installed all the new parts again and still no display

Apr 23, 2020

I even tried just the cpu and motherboard and still no display