New PC built but nothing happens when i press power button

Razvy16s

Reputable
Oct 15, 2015
So i bought everything today and built my pc. I put everything together as it should checked all the cables but i as press the power button nothing happens. Nothing at all no beeps no fans start nothing.
Here is my pc`s config:
Intel Core i5 4460
Kingston SSDNow V300
Western Digital Caviar Blue
Kingston DDR3 8GB 1600 CL10
HyperX Fury Black (HX316C10FB/8)
Cooler Master Elite Power 600W (RS600-ACABM2-WB)
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 (GV-N960G1 GAMING-2GD)
Asus B85M-G LGA1150 mATX
Segotep Warship Black

I tried the paperclip for the PSU and i verified that the motherboard doesn`t have anything that could short it. Every screw is in place and the under ones are all 6 installed. I also tried to start it with the screw shorting the 2 pins in case the power button was faulty still nothing.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1yi9495p2/7ee17ebe/
i1secvth1

yqyfmjfg5

62lhjbd9x

Solution
Or Remove your motherboard from the cabinet and place it on the box of the motherboard and then try starting it.
Sometimes PC wont start if some parts of your motherboard are touching to your case from the inside.
If your pc starts with motherboard outside the cabinet then put a paper between the space of motherboard and case.

GhosT_Hv

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Or Remove your motherboard from the cabinet and place it on the box of the motherboard and then try starting it.
Sometimes PC wont start if some parts of your motherboard are touching to your case from the inside.
If your pc starts with motherboard outside the cabinet then put a paper between the space of motherboard and case.

Solution