[SOLVED] New PC built reboots 2-3 times before booting to windows

Sep 14, 2019
I built a new PC, all went well apart of some AURA issues. However when I start my PC it restarts before posting the boot screen about 2 to 3 times before booting up to windows. Once the system is up and running all is well, temps are fine too. Restarting rarely causes this issues, it's mostly after a fresh start. When restarting I often lose control over AURA (it will control the MoBo, GPU and RAM but not the Thermaltake components and the case, therefore the components attached to the ARGB headers, not sure if that could be the cause.

Components

AMD Ryzen 3900x,
Thermaltake Floe Riing LED RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
Asus x570-E gaming,
Corsair RM750x +
CableMod C-Series PRO Kit RMi,RMx
G.Skill Trident Z RGB (4x 8GB, DDR4-3600, DIMM 288),
Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280 + 3GB HDD WD Blue in hot swap

Thermaltake Sync Controller TT Premium Edition controls the AIO and 3 Riing Triio fans plus ARGB of the Lian Li 011D XL case

BIOS 1404 (out since a couple of days downloaded from ASUS) latest chipset driver from AMD, GPU driver up to date...optimized settings applied in BIOS plus DOCP and Armoury Crate download disabled (that thing gave me all sorts of troubles, Asus support suggested to uninstall and use Aura only)

I just don't know where to start on how to find out what causes this problem...

What is the right approach to identify the problem?

Solution
Probably your RAM. Some motherboards have built in stability checks while booting, if it notices and instability, then it reboots till it finds it stable. With you running DDR 3600 and using all 4 slots, not recommended(use 2x16GB in the future), you may need to up the DDR voltage for it to be stable. Have you checked your RAM speed and timings in windows to ensure that they are the same as the bios. If they are different then it is definitely the issue. If the same it could still be the issue and I’d try the extra voltage at 1.4v for DRAM.
Probably your RAM. Some motherboards have built in stability checks while booting, if it notices and instability, then it reboots till it finds it stable. With you running DDR 3600 and using all 4 slots, not recommended(use 2x16GB in the future), you may need to up the DDR voltage for it to be stable. Have you checked your RAM speed and timings in windows to ensure that they are the same as the bios. If they are different then it is definitely the issue. If the same it could still be the issue and I’d try the extra voltage at 1.4v for DRAM.

Solution
Sep 14, 2019
CPU-Z indicates the following
Frequenzy 1795 MHZ
FSB : RAM 3:54
CL 16-16-16-36
tRc 85
CR 1T

It all looks good to me..
I did the winodws memory test, it did not find any issues.

Will try to increase the Voltage slighty to see if it persists;