Question New PC built suggestion

FaithOnHuman

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015
Hey there!

I am building a new pc, kinda :rolleyes: To be more specific I'm trying to build a budget pc using parts from current pc build (PSU, fans, case, SSD, HDD etc.)
The only new parts will be: Graphics Card, Processor motherboard and RAM. I will use this build for after effects and motion graphics.

The conclusion:
CPU = I7 8700
COOLER = 212 Evo
MO = MSI Z390-A PRO
GPU = MSI RTX 2060 6gb
RAM = 16GB OR 32GB DDR4 G.SKILL 3200MHz
PSU = CM 600W

Any suggestions? My main goal is to make a budget pc that can handle intensive tasks...

Reactions: bencos2018

FaithOnHuman

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015
I assume that you will be using Premier Pro too? What resolution are your videos? What PSU is that specifically?
well mostly I use After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, even for video editing I prefer after effects (crazy huh?). The resolution I use for motion graphics is 1080 and sometimes 4k. The psu is a cooler master 600w

AllanGH

Commendable
Mar 10, 2019
A Cooler Master B600 Ver.2 was "just OK" when it was new. If it's been in service for 3 years, it'll be less than "just OK" by now.

If you re-use it, be prepared for potential PS issues down the road a bit.

FaithOnHuman

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015
A Cooler Master B600 Ver.2 was "just OK" when it was new. If it's been in service for 3 years, it'll be less than "just OK" by now.

If you re-use it, be prepared for potential PS issues down the road a bit.
hmm i see... i will use it for a short time and then i will get a new one :) but what about the other parts? are they ok? any change-suggestion in this price range?

AllanGH

Commendable
Mar 10, 2019
I tend to be very....uh...extravagant when it comes to my personal system builds, though I focus more on longevity than I do on hair-on-fire speed; but I, personally, don't see any changes that you would need to make.
Then again, I haven't finished my morning pot of coffee yet. ;)

FaithOnHuman

Reputable
Jun 20, 2015
I tend to be very....uh...extravagant when it comes to my personal system builds, though I focus more on longevity than I do on hair-on-fire speed; but I, personally, don't see any changes that you would need to make.
Then again, I haven't finished my morning pot of coffee yet. ;)
hmm cool i was thinking maybe the 2060 is "too much" but my alternative is a gtx 1060

hmm cool i was thinking maybe the 2060 is "too much" but my alternative is a gtx 1060
The 1060 would be fine for what you are using now, but if you ever decide to use Premier Pro then you will benefit from the 2060. The price is not that much different, so I would go with the 2060.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/basics-gpu-after-effects.html

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-143/Hardware-Recommendations

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS