FaithOnHuman

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2015
Hey there!

I am building a new pc, kinda :rolleyes: To be more specific I'm trying to build a budget pc using parts from current pc build (PSU, fans, case, SSD, HDD etc.)
The only new parts will be: Graphics Card, Processor motherboard and RAM. I will use this build for after effects and motion graphics.

The conclusion:
CPU = I7 8700
COOLER = 212 Evo
MO = MSI Z390-A PRO
GPU = MSI RTX 2060 6gb
RAM = 16GB OR 32GB DDR4 G.SKILL 3200MHz
PSU = CM 600W

Any suggestions? My main goal is to make a budget pc that can handle intensive tasks...

Reactions: bencos2018

FaithOnHuman

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2015
I assume that you will be using Premier Pro too? What resolution are your videos? What PSU is that specifically?
well mostly I use After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, even for video editing I prefer after effects (crazy huh?). The resolution I use for motion graphics is 1080 and sometimes 4k. The psu is a cooler master 600w

FaithOnHuman

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2015
A Cooler Master B600 Ver.2 was "just OK" when it was new. If it's been in service for 3 years, it'll be less than "just OK" by now.

If you re-use it, be prepared for potential PS issues down the road a bit.
hmm i see... i will use it for a short time and then i will get a new one :) but what about the other parts? are they ok? any change-suggestion in this price range?

FaithOnHuman

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2015
I tend to be very....uh...extravagant when it comes to my personal system builds, though I focus more on longevity than I do on hair-on-fire speed; but I, personally, don't see any changes that you would need to make.
Then again, I haven't finished my morning pot of coffee yet. ;)
hmm cool i was thinking maybe the 2060 is "too much" but my alternative is a gtx 1060