Question New PC can’t get into OS (win and linux)

Oct 21, 2019
Hello,
So i bought all these new part,
-Mobo msi b365m mortar
-Ram vengeance rgb pro 2x8gb
-Cpu i5 9400f

And i put them together with my older part (3-5 months old),
  • gtx 1050ti
  • psu evga 500watt 80+ bronze
  • samsung 860 evo ssd (windows 10)
  • Seagate 1tb hdd
the last time i used those old parts was on my old pc, they worked fine.

——————————
At first it was working, then few minutes later i got bsod. I tried to turn it on again and it never work (just getting bsod)... i tried to plug out ssd then put it back again. Then i turned it on.. and it doesnt work..

I just give up for a while and turn them off...

Then few hours later i came back and turned it on, somehow it worked... but then i tried to play game dota2.. it crashed again and i get bsod again.

I can get into bios and it look all fine, it detect all my hardware..

I tried to reinstall it using bootable usb but i get blue screen too when it booting to the usb, so i didnt get a chance to install it.

Then i tried to plug out my ssd and hdd, and just use the Usb to boot, and still bsod..

Then i tried to use Ubuntu instead of windows, and i used bootable Usb to try ubuntu without installing it, but it wont load it just freeze or idk..

So i cant get the system work, i cant reinstall OS, i only can get into BIOS...

And after a few bsod, the computer will turn off by itself, or it will just freeze

Please help me...

Sorry for my bad english

Oct 21, 2019
do you have the latest bios update to your mobo?
Yes,
Yesterday i tried my ram (2x8gb vengeance rgb pro) on my friend PC, at first it worked but then it froze.. we tried to restart it and it just wont start, then we put 1x8gb instead then it work fine,, we swapped it with the other 1x8gb ram and it work too..
we start thinking the psu cant get enough power if we put both of rams.. but then we tried put them back together again and it work fine..
Now idk again..
how much argb fan or argb ram wattage?? Does the argb oh them take lot of power frim psu?

Yes,
Yesterday i tried my ram (2x8gb vengeance rgb pro) on my friend PC, at first it worked but then it froze.. we tried to restart it and it just wont start, then we put 1x8gb instead then it work fine,, we swapped it with the other 1x8gb ram and it work too..
we start thinking the psu cant get enough power if we put both of rams.. but then we tried put them back together again and it work fine..
Now idk again..
how much argb fan or argb ram wattage?? Does the argb oh them take lot of power frim psu?
ram uses hardly any power compared to everything in the pc, it sounds more like you have two mixed ram sticks running at different frequency's i wold double check there timing ratio's in bio's compared to what hey say there sold at "stable".

are either of the pc's tested on oc'd?

Oct 21, 2019
ram uses hardly any power compared to everything in the pc, it sounds more like you have two mixed ram sticks running at different frequency's i wold double check there timing ratio's in bio's compared to what hey say there sold at "stable".

are either of the pc's tested on oc'd?

No, both use default bios setting.. no OC
but now the both rgb pro rams work fine, no issue on my friend pc...

i haven’t check them on mine, cuz i lend those rams for testing...

Anyway my pc
-mobo b365m mortar
-i5 9400f
-ram vengeance rgb pro 2*8gb ddr4 (which is working on my friend pc)
-vga nvdia gtx 1050ti
-ssd samsung 860 evo 250gb
-hdd seagate 1tb
-6*argb msi rainbow fan

is 500watt 80+bronze EVGA enough?
I feel like something is wrong with my psu...

No, both use default bios setting.. no OC
but now the both rgb pro rams work fine, no issue on my friend pc...

i haven’t check them on mine, cuz i lend those rams for testing...

Anyway my pc
-mobo b365m mortar
-i5 9400f
-ram vengeance rgb pro 2*8gb ddr4 (which is working on my friend pc)
-vga nvdia gtx 1050ti
-ssd samsung 860 evo 250gb
-hdd seagate 1tb
-6*argb msi rainbow fan

is 500watt 80+bronze EVGA enough?
I feel like something is wrong with my psu...
Using pc part picker says you only need a 250w psu it maybe having problems though

Oct 21, 2019
Using pc part picker says you only need a 250w psu it maybe having problems though

Ram, vga, psu work on my old pc..
And still work now i just tested it...

My old pc :
Mobo asus m5a97 r2.0
Ram ddr3 2*4gb
Amd fx 6300
Vga gtx 1050ti
Psu 500watt 80+ bronze evga
Ssd samsung 860 evo 250gb
Hdd seagate 1tb

Now i start thinking my other mobo b365m mortar not working but it can get into bios...
Or my house electricity is bad?
Idk

Latest posts