Question New Pc dies when plugging in

Dec 20, 2022
am very clueless and frustrated that's why I seek help.

I got a new pc from HP couple weeks ago.(Rtx 3070,5 5600X,32GB DDR4,800W PSU).I plugged it into a power divider (I am no native speaker) and everything worked fine.Then when I switch the power supply ON the next day, small sparks inside power divider and the power safety triggers (A thing to prevent harmful current flow from outlets).Pc did not turn on, tried other outlets,directly into outlets etc nothing helped.(It worked for 3mins the next day but i was unsure to use a fried pc so I shut it off)Anyways I sent it back, got the same one back and tried it out, first without divider then with a 3600W one.Worked fine, but after the Third day/plugging in, it died again.I didn't change a thing since the 1st and 2nd day/plugging in.
I have no clue what the cause is:

The outlet works fine prior and afterwards with my old pc.

It happens during the creation of the electricity flow->plugging in, NOT on high power demand.

Why on the third/second time, how can sth work fine 2 times and then suddenly not.

You can't imagine how thankful I would be for a reply because I have no clue and the seller isn't really helping at all.

Dec 20, 2022
List full specs of your system (full model names of all parts).
Especially PSU model name.

What exactly is a "power divider"? Can you show a photo of it or provide link to product page?

Thank you for the reply so fast.
I dont know the specific pieces just the model like its an rtx 3070 which one, they dont tell me on the Website.

The power divider is a multiple plug

Surge protector?

surgeprotectors-2048px-2x1-1.jpg

Dec 20, 2022
Thank you for the reply so fast.
I dont know the specific pieces just the model like its an rtx 3070 which one, they dont tell me on the Website.

https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/omen+desktop+gaming+pc+gt12+1107ng+747669

Here is the link to the product, its german so probably hard to understand but just scroll to "Technische Daten" to get all the deatails.I only know as much as written on the website .I cant physically look it up because I sent it back again.