New PC does not perform like it should

May 20, 2018
So I bought a new PC just 2 days ago. I watched many benchmarks of this same exact configuration before buying it and it was running most of the games on almost maximum settings with 60+ FPS. The specs are:
GTX 1060 3GB
Intel Pentium G4600
8GB RAM
And I dont think the other parts matter in this case. So my problem is that It doesn't run any of the games as it should and as i had seen it do in those benchmarks. At first I thought it's because of the drivers but it turned out not being the case. What should I do? And is there any way I can fix it?

May 20, 2018

The games I tried were: Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege and PUBG all of these games were running with 60+ fps on almost maximum setting on these videos I watched. I know this CPU is not the best but it should atleast be able to run Fornite on maximum settings with no problem which is not the case.

May 20, 2018

Oh and also in GeForce Experience it shows that the optimal settings for my PC for these games are pretty high

May 20, 2018

It was a prebuilt but i just changed the GPU. Do you think the problem could be the PSU Trendsonic 550W

I would uninstall geforce experience for starters, then uninstall anything that doesnt appear to be required.

Check the startup menu and set to manual anything not required.

Make sure, from the manufacturers site that all drivers are up to date. See if theres a newer bios as well.

It is possible that the no-name psu is a problem. That thing looks pretty junky.

May 20, 2018

Alright ill do all of this and see if theres a change

May 20, 2018
Alright after doing everything it was stoill not performing like it should so I sent it to a service. They fixed it and told me that the problem was that some cables were incorectly plugged inside the case causing the shitty PSU to not deliver enough energy to the GPU