qwertynosik

Honorable
Jan 4, 2017
Hello! I just received all the components for my new PC and spend some time to build it. However, it doesn't start. The monitor shows no signal message, and I cannot understand what's going wrong.

Here is the configuration:
CPU: Intel core i7 13700k
Motherboard: ASUS Z690-P WI-FI
RAM: Kingston DDR5 2x16, 6000MHz
PSU: Deepcool PG1000M
SSD: 980 PRO 1Tb
Also, I bought an external speaker for motherboard

What I checked:
  • There is no error beeps from the speaker when I turn on the PC. The fans are spinning, the LED backlight is on. However, the monitor still cannot detect the signal from the PC
  • The monitor and the HDMI cable is ok (checked with my laptop), the input for the monitor is a correct one (also checked with the laptop).
  • The CPU is powered/ I checked it, it becomes hot when I turn On the PC.
  • When I remove all the RAM sticks, the PC doesn't start and the speaker indicated error beeps : long-short-short. It looks weird, because it should be an error with GPU beep code for any bios manufacturer. But this happens when I remove the RAM stick. When I put it back, the PC turns on without any beep code again (still no signal for the monitor)
  • I tried to install each RAM stick separately in each motherboard slot. It shows the same behavior with each of the RAM stick in each of RAM slots. No beep codes, the PC starts, fans are spinning, no signal for monitor.
  • 13700K should have the integrated GPU, so obviously I connect the monitor to the motherboard.
  • I tried to install a discrete GPU (GIGABYTE RTX 4070Ti) and connect the monitor to the GPU. But the result is the same. Fans are spinning, backlight is on, monitor shows no signal
  • Tried to remove the battery to clear the CMOS - didn't help
  • I tried to update bios with a USB stick, but I cannot really understand how to do it when there is no signal. There is no info on this in the manual. There are no LED at the motherboard to indicate the state of bios update, and there is no indication at the motherboard in which USB port I should plug the USB stick with BIOS update software. Basically, I plugged the USB stick with the bios update, turned the PC on, and nothing happened. I didn't understand if I could somehow check the state of BIOS update and if it was recognized by the motherboard.
Could you give any ideas hot to make it work?