Question New pc doesn't work PLEASE HELP!!

Nov 3, 2019
Old PC:
not sure what motherboard
and a10 7860k
radon r7 240
8gb(2 x 4) of ddr3 ram
1tb WD HDD
Rosewill 400w power supply

New PC:
gigabyte a320m-s2h motherboard
ryzen 3 1200 cpu
evga gtx 1050ti SC
8gb (1 x 8) of ddr4 2133mhz ram
the same 1tb WD HDD
EVGA 600w power supply

So i recently bought some parts to upgrade my pc. I replaced everything but my hard drive and my case because my old pc was no longer working. The old pc would turn on and the fans would spin but it would not show up on the monitor. When I plugged in my new parts they worked amazingly but after the first day it stopped showing up on the monitor. I then switched out my new graphics card for my old one to see if the old one would fix the issue and it did, until now. The old one still shows up on the monitor but now it is stuck on the gigabyte motherboard screen. I can access the bios so i tried updating the bios using a flash drive, i have tried reinstalling windows 2 times, i have taken out my cmos battery and put it back in, I am on the edge of trying to install linux instead of windows 10 to see if that will fix it. If anyone can help me that would greatly be appreciated. I would like to be able to use my new graphics card and be able to use my pc in general.

Nov 3, 2019
You said you "tried to update the bos",did that work?
Try the ram in both slots.
Still have the old psu? Can test with that one as well,400watt is fine for those components.
I ended up just installing linux so most of the problems are fixed but I still can't get my new cpu to show signal. I have only 1 stick of usable ram and I've tried moving it around between the slots, i have repeatedly removed and drivers and installed the nvidia ones and that doesn't fix it either