[SOLVED] New PC for Little Brother (solved)

fangeltim

Commendable
Feb 16, 2018
Hi, my little brother has saved up for buying a PC (gaming use) and he can't seem to find one that isn't extremely overpriced. So I wanted to ask if someone could help us look, it would be extremely appreciated. If you know any websites that sell at a decent price, links are welcome too.

Maximum budget: 1.419,01$ - 1.271,98 € - 1.122,20 €

Last edited:
Solution
Building your own would be better value but location would probably help with stores you can buy from etc. No point me sending a currys link if you're in Australia

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you'll never find a good price with pre-built pc's. the big brands tend to put too much cpu and match it with too little gpu. you'll have to go with a custom builder to get a balanced system.

you're best bet is to build one. your budget should allow for a pretty decent gaming build that is ready for future upgrades.

but if you can post some online stores you can shop at, can skim and see what they may have pre-built. but i don't hold my breath to find anything decent at any budget.

fangeltim

Commendable
Feb 16, 2018
you'll never find a good price with pre-built pc's. the big brands tend to put too much cpu and match it with too little gpu. you'll have to go with a custom builder to get a balanced system.

you're best bet is to build one. your budget should allow for a pretty decent gaming build that is ready for future upgrades.

but if you can post some online stores you can shop at, can skim and see what they may have pre-built. but i don't hold my breath to find anything decent at any budget.
Building your own would be better value but location would probably help with stores you can buy from etc. No point me sending a currys link if you're in Australia
I have updated the location