[SOLVED] new pc has constant BSOD

Nov 25, 2020
The bsod are "kernel security check failure", "irql not less or equal" "apc index mismatch" "kernel autoboost...", the BSODs happen all the time, especially When i'm using a browser or watching videos on twitch , youtube, netflix.
Windows and the drivers are updated, i have used memtest and sfc /scannow but I get that everything is correct and i only use windows defender as antivirus

my specs are

Windows 10 pro 64 19042 (windows is not activated)
Amd ryzen 5 3500x
Mother Gibabyte A320M-H Rev 1.1 (bios f52)
GPU Geforce GTX 1650 SUPER
RAM HyperX 8 GB 3200 mhz (xmp profile disabled, so it's workin at 2666 mhz)
SSD: Gigabyte 120GB
HDD: 1tb
Power supply: Aureox ARXGP-600W

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mbCX-3FIJkzxnP8zhlWKSPzWVSRWOsiF?usp=sharing

Solution
ok i used the pc for 2 days and still have the same problems but i can use it for more time now..

-something strange is going on with the new x version of the chips coming out of china.
-I have read that there are special updates on but only on some Chinese versions of websites.
-you would expect AMD would have the drivers on their own website but these were special OEM chips that are now coming back thru the gray as cheaper versions than AMDs retail chips.
- make sure you have microsoft automatic error reporting turned on, this way at least microsoft will collect all of the bugchecks and complain to AMD for a AMD cpu microcode patch update.

you could also search your machine to see if microsoft is looking into the problem on...

Lutfij

Titan
First off, thank you for including the specs to your build and including other details like the BIOS version and the OSes build version.

Here are your previous threads:

If you're on one stick of ram, which slot is it populating on your motherboard?

I'd advise on back tracking to the motherboard BIOS and manually inputting the frequency, timings and voltage for your rams. I would also advise on ditching that horribly built PSU, which in all likelihood is the cause for power disruption to your platform.

Nov 25, 2020
First off, thank you for including the specs to your build and including other details like the BIOS version and the OSes build version.

Here are your previous threads:

If you're on one stick of ram, which slot is it populating on your motherboard?

I'd advise on back tracking to the motherboard BIOS and manually inputting the frequency, timings and voltage for your rams. I would also advise on ditching that horribly built PSU, which in all likelihood is the cause for power disruption to your platform.

this help? where i can find the correct frecuency, timing and voltage for my ram? i'm new in this pc build thing :p
0DyCU1.png

Nov 25, 2020
Last edited:
ok i used the pc for 2 days and still have the same problems but i can use it for more time now..

-something strange is going on with the new x version of the chips coming out of china.
-I have read that there are special updates on but only on some Chinese versions of websites.
-you would expect AMD would have the drivers on their own website but these were special OEM chips that are now coming back thru the gray as cheaper versions than AMDs retail chips.
- make sure you have microsoft automatic error reporting turned on, this way at least microsoft will collect all of the bugchecks and complain to AMD for a AMD cpu microcode patch update.

you could also search your machine to see if microsoft is looking into the problem on your machine.
look in c:\windows\livekernelreports directory for dump files

Solution