Question New Pc has issues with audio and Video,DPC Latency is the problem

Jan 12, 2021
So I just built a new pc and its having serious DPC Latency issues. I'm not sure how to fix it. Can anyone help?

i5-9600KF

Msi H310M Pro M2 Plus

XPG 16gb DDDR4 Ram

XPG M.2 ssd

2tb Seagate HDD

Msi Armor Gtx 1080 8GB

Thermaltake 500W 80+ White PSU

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

So the issue is that My Audio and Video stutter. Its becoming very annoying and after doing lost of research and digging I have found its my DPC Latency. I have been using LatencyMon and it gave me a conclusion .

Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be exciting for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. one problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.

The highest DPC routine is ndis.syis and the highest reported ISR is dxgkrnl.sys.

Photo of LatencyMon

So I updated my BIOS and I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. Just to make sure its not a power issue I have a 650W PSU coming tomorrow. I have done 2 clean installations of Windows on this PC. I'm not sure what to do at this point though its been very annoying trying to fix this issue. Can anyone help so I can get my PC back to normal?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS